Are you interested in writing for Only-apartments?
We want to keep our readers up to date about our main destinations and we always look for people who would like to contribute. If you would like to see your writing published on one of our blogs please register by clicking on the following link:Blogger registration
Once registered, we will review your information and get in touch with you if we think you have what it takes to write for Only-apartments. You will then be asked to fill out your profile page. This way we will be able to give you credit for your work later.
Does this work get paid?All published articles will be paid. The minimum word count to submit an article is 350 words. We pay 15€ for articles between 350 and 500 words. For any texts longer than 500 words we pay 20€. A limit of 600 words should not be exceeded.
Payments are paid via PayPal at the end of each month.
What topics are suitable for the Only-apartments blogs?In general, we divide the articles into 5 different categories:
- What’s on – events in our main destinations (concerts, exhibitions, traditional festivities, sports)
- Practical Guide – valuable travel information about a specific destination, insider tips
- Not just Travel – interesting news from our travel destinations, breaking news, curiosities
- Family & Kids – information about travelling with the whole family, activities for children, family-friendly travel information
- Pet Travel – Information about travelling with pets, pet friendly establishments, destinations etc.
What else do I need to know before registering?
- We accept articles written in Spanish and English
Ideally we are looking for native speakers. The text should be written clear and concise. Any information that could be interpreted in an offensive, negative manner is not permitted. If you would like to include a link for additional information it should be of an official source (official web of the venue, artists, etc.).
- The content must be original and unique. We will verify if any information was copied from other sources.
- We reserve the right to modify the content of the post, and delete the entries that don’t comply with the above-mentioned conditions.
- We reserve the right to translate the text into any language and publish it on any website.
Take a look at our blogs to read the latest articles in our featured destinations:
We are currently promoting the following cities:
Here is a list of our blogs, where you will find a whole range of articles along with a great diversity of topics. We are especially interested in anything about events (festivals, fairs, carnivals, exhibitions, etc).
- Apartments Blog/
- What to see in Berlin
- What to see in Milan
- What to see in Lisbon
- What to see in Valencia
- What to see in Madrid
- What to see in Paris
- What to see in Seville
- What to see in Venice
- What to see in Budapest
- What to see in Rome
- What to visit in Malaga
- what to visit in lisbon
- what to visit in marrakech
- what to visit in florence
- Travel blog
- Cultural events: art, literature, music and more.
- Major sporting events
- Breaking news
- Sex (no pornography)
- Any other interesting topic
- Spanish or English
- We are looking for people who write fluently in their native language. Without spelling or grammatical mistakes. The text must be intelligible and offensive comments are not permitted. Under no circumstances are you allowed to include links that are unrelated to the post or to advertise other websites.
- The content must be original, unique and interesting. ""Copy and paste"" will not be accepted (this will be verified).
- The articles should be between 300 and 500 words in length.
- The administrator reserves the right to modify the content of the post, and delete the entries that don’t comply with the above-mentioned conditions.
- The administrator reserves the right to translate the text into any language and publish it on any website.
- The writer’s name always appears at the end of the post, whatever the language.
- Only articles that are published on our blogs will be paid, but we will always try to publish them if they meet the conditions mentioned above.